All items sold are final and sold As-Is. Only electronics are subject to return but must meet the following criteria:
- Items must have the original price tags attached
- You must return to the store location where purchase was made and present the original sales receipt
- Returns must be made within five days of purchase
Our agency operates in compliance with Title VI under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age of Discrimination Act of 1975, and Federal HIPAA Privacy Rules. Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how we may use or disclose protected health information. You may call our office to request a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Community Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. If you do not speak English, language assistance services, free of charge are available to you. Call 1-209-578-6300, 1-800-735-2929 (TTY).
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-209-578-6300, 1-800-855-3000 (TTY).
Collecting your Personal Information
We collect information about you in various ways. For example, we collect personal information you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter, make a donation, contact us, attend our events, sign up to become a volunteer, post content on our blog or communicate with us through third party sites (e.g., Facebook and Twitter). Such information includes your name, email address, address, phone number, billing information and any other contact or demographic information you choose to provide.
We may also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our website or in our emails. We may use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use of your Personal Information
We use personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you at the time of collection. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our website;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- process your donations, deliver services that you request and send you related information,
including confirmations, updates and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about upcoming events, opportunities, progress or success of programs and other news about Community Hospice Inc. or selected partners that we think will be of interest to you; and
- link or combine with personal information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- when you give your consent to do so, including if you are notified that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are engaged by us and need access to such information to carry out their work;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to (i) comply with laws or respond to lawful requests, legal process or legal authorities; (ii) protect the rights, property or safety of Community Hospice, Inc. and our employees, agents, donors and others, and (iii) respond to an emergency or protect the personal safety of any person;
- in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you; and
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, an acquisition, financing, merger or sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
Security of your Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to help protect your information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
You may opt-out of receiving emails from Community Hospice, Inc. by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about donations or our ongoing relations. You may also request changes to your contact preferences and the personal information you have provided by calling (209)578-6300 or emailing [email protected].
Changes to this Statement
Community Hospice, Inc. may update this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of the Policy.
Community Hospice, Inc. welcomes your questions and comments regarding this Policy. Please contact us at:
Community Hospice, Inc.
4368 Spyres Way
Modesto, California 95356